Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Sometimes time runs so slow...

...and that can make you really depressed - especially in this winter time, when every thing is gray and cold. I do have a lot of warmth in my heart, but the one I want to share it with seems far away this very moment. She isn't really, she is right there in my heart and always on my mind, but not being able to reach out, grap her and give her a kiss is hard when I have so much to give and want to let her feel that.




I hear the rain dripping softly outside my window
It keeps on raining, splash, splash, with no intention to change
Right this moment I imagine us, you and me, running in that rain
Cheerful, happy, not caring about anything, because we know
We know in our hearts that we belong together. Gone is that pain

The pain of being apart, because right this moment
We have no sence of time. Only the sence of each other.

That is how it is being with you, my precious Lívia!

3 Comments:

  • Hey sweety...
    as always... you can write stuffs that make me reflect for a long time...

    i wanna a song to me too.... what do u think?

    love

    By Blogger SKARLET, at Tuesday, February 01, 2005 11:17:00 PM  

  • It is not really a song, but a short poem.

    I seldom write any more, and I cannot and do not write on "command". I have tried writing about specific themes that I found interesting, but nothing good has come out so far.

    Suddently, something just pops into my mind - sometimes even when I am sleeping - when I am luckily I reach out for a piece of paper and write it down, like I did now.

    Right now I was thinking about my girlfriend, while listening to the soft rain dripping outside my window...hearing the sound at first made me think about the stupid winter, but then I also realized how romantic the sound was and my thoughts and fingers guided me. Lívia lightens up my world and my thoughts and feelings for her were the source of my inspiration.

    I care about my friends and I know that everyone close to me know that. If I could I would write every single one a poem - that is just the person I am. I would love to do that for my friends, but I just cannot.

    By Blogger Kenneth Rohde Christiansen, at Tuesday, February 01, 2005 11:36:00 PM  

  • I know that you fallen in love, and i am so glad that you are so happy..
    As your overseas friend.. if you are happy i am happy too..

    Love

    By Blogger SKARLET, at Wednesday, February 02, 2005 12:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home