Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Friday, January 28, 2005

The last couple of days

So what has happened the last couple of days? Well, the most shocking news is that my sister is pregnant! (for 2 months already) which means that I am going to be an uncle! :D Congratulation to you two, Janne-Lykke and Tommy!!!

Apart from that, not that much has happened. I have mostly been sitting at home trying to work on some quite boring papers. The first one in Embedded Systems turned out quite well, I think.

Wednesday evening I got a call from my fellow Dane here in Groningen. He sounded a bit stressed and mumbled something, like "...the cops are after me, can I hide in your room" :P Oh, well...apparently he was biking without lights on and the cops saw him :) Anyway, he turned to my street and went visiting me instead of drinking a cop of coffee with the police. Anyway, it was around 10 o' clock and since it was the last Wednesday of the month, most people from school normally gather at a local bar...and so did we :) Both me and Jens felt a bit tired and wanted to leave early, but every time my beer was up someone handed me a new one...so I got home later than 4am...on well, another day of 5 hours of sleep.




Yesterday, I got a huge package from Helge. He sent me a Saterfrisian dictionary and some Low Saxon films, and some more stuff to help improving my German. Cool! So, yesterday I was watching movies and documentaries the whole time :) nice nice. The dictionary is also quite cool, as it also talks about grammar, pronunciation etc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home