Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Sunday, January 30, 2005

I miss my sweet sister!

(and the rest of my family of course!) Well, I am going to be an uncle! :) Most of you probably already know since I got a bit excited about it! Yes, my sweet sweet little sister is pregnant! :)

I don't talk to her that much as it is too expensive to call her with my mobile (cell phone). She is living in a caravan, since she and her boyfriend are building a house...thus, internet is not an option either! Well, I sms'ed her today to ask if she could skype me the next time she were at my parents place, and she did so this evening!

It was lovely to talk to her again! I was kind of curious to know whether it is going to be a boy or a girl, but she decided not to know before the actual birth. Further, we talked a bit about my Lívia and me and I sent her some photos. She thought we looked really cute together!!! and with a little embarrasses voice she said that Lívia looked almost as cute as herself :D hahah...well, because as my sister said, she won't allow anyone to be more precious in my life than herself...silly sister :) of course she will always have a special place in my heart! She also asked if I felt really happy with Lívia and I told her that I TOTALLY do! REALLY! She could also feel that, and she said and I felt that it made her really happy! :) Great!

I hope that Lívia and me can make a trip to Denmark in two months time or so. I would really like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home