Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Something that I forgot to blog about

Some time (last month I think) my Portuguese friend Pedro came to visit me! I know Pedro from a Dutch summer course that I went on, and since then we have become good friends.

Just as I now live in the Netherlands, Pedro moved there as well :) in order to stay for approximately a year at his uncle's place. We have wanted to get together for a long time, so I am happy that we finally got around to doing it. It was quite a nice weekend. Pedro cooked Portuguese food for me, teached me to eat Grenade Apples, we chatted, went to the city... We also went our in the evenings and Pedro got to know some of my friends and it seemed that he liked them a lot. Nice!



I generally had a great time and hope to be able to visit him soon as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home