Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Saturday, October 02, 2004

Visit from Poland

Yesterday I was quite happy. Well I got up and turned on the computer. Within seconds my sister Skyped me (for the first time) using my parents PC. She wanted to remind me that it was my dads anniversary...gosh, I didn't know that...so I had to rush and borrow a phone and call him! but he had already been picket up by a lot of his friends who made a party for him! Congratulation dad! 25 years! I really hope your employer values you as much as you deserve!

Afterward I went (delayed) to school where I had to meet a guy called Aard that I will do one project with. I haven't met him before, but he seemed quite nice. We are having some problems with the project though as the teacher assistant isn't doing his job! First of all we have to develop a module, but they don't have the developer edition of the application we are using :S so we need to use another program and spend a lot of time learning it :S Secondly, he hasn't got the data file that we need to use, but he knows that it is not in the correct file format, and that is just our problem converting it...:S though we need to read the file format description and write a converter! SUCKS! Lots of extra work that I dislike!

Before leaving for school I got very very happy! I looked at the mail and ! waaauuw! there was my Bachelor Diploma! Thus, everything worked out fine and I had all the points that I needed! I am sooo happy and wants to celebrate it!!!! I will show a pic of it one day. It says that I have been awarded the title of B.Sc! Cool! :D



Yesterday evening I got a visit from Poland! Soo nice! It was my friend Ola that I met at my Summer Course in Zeist last year. I have really missed our funny time together, so it was quite nice seeing her again...and she seemed to be a bit "overeager" as well :P Ola brought her Dutch boyfriend (Michiel) along with her, and he seemed nice as well.

We talked a bit, drank some coffee, listened to music and ate some cookies :P A bit later than 0:00 we went to the city to drink a few beers together and enjoy ourselves! All in all it was a nice day and in two hours I will meet them again :D

Now it is time to start studying again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home