Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Friday, April 22, 2005

Today was a weird day. Lívia had to go to the family early and could first arrive here late... and I was kind of experiencing a writers block, so I didn't feel like writing and get mad at myself for not being able to produce anything of value.

Anyway, I ended up sleeping during the day and felt terrible when I woke up. I took a nice bath and it helped a bit. Bah, still very bored and just wanting to be with my love :S so in order to kill time I started clearning up my computer and managed to remove like 4 Gb =) In the evening Lívia arrived and my mood increased enormously! and I ended up having a quite nice evening!

Yeehoo, my dad wrote me an email :) Made me really happy. He also said that he and my mom looked forward meeting Lívia =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home