Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Thursday, February 24, 2005

Almost like she was beside me...

Another day went bye. Not the most exciting day, but now a bad day either =) This morning I got up quite early as an Ugandian guy from school phoned me, wanting me to help him find an extra course that he could follow. I don't know if I was helpful, but at least I tried doing my best.

A bit later my lovely girlfriend phoned me over skype! Cool, it worked so well! It was the first time we tried it since she lives in Germany. It was sooo great listening to her voice, and we had some very nice conversations and some times it almost felt like we were next to each other.

Heh, that reminds me that Lívia were explaining me somethings about Portuguese and writing things on her computer just like I was sitting next to her...but unfortunately, I couldn't see what she was writing, hihihih :D We ended up speaking almost 3 hours...1 hour in the morning and 2 in the afternoon...sooo good! =)

Yesterday it was Lívia's sister, Karine's birthday! PARABÉNS!!!! She told me that she would have liked to spend the day with Lívia and me...We would have liked very much to spend the day with you as well!!! I really hope you had a nice day! Once more, CONGRATULATION WITH YOUR BIRTHDAY!

Yesterday evening, Abel from Drentse Taol dropped by to drink a cup of coffee, chat a bit with me and in order to record his translation of The Wren story. He seemed very nice and I am sure he will drop by another time for a chat and a cup of coffee!

Today, I started doing my first practical for my course Advanced Computer Graphics and Virtual Environments. It was kind of cool... I now have a ball bouncing around in a room. It doesn't work perfectly yet, but I have some idea on how to improve it... We will see how it turns out tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home