Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Saturday, October 29, 2005

So, I'm still fighting with that article... progressing slowly though.

Yesterday evening was quite nice, nothing amazing happened or so, but I went to visit Binne together with Jens, and we ended up talking about interesting things such as life, future until 4:30 in the morning. I was home around 5 am and kind of counted on sleeping loooong... but around 11:00 I already woke up. A nice shower, something to eat, a cup of coffee and I was ready for the day.

Right now I just ate one of the most delicious salads in my life. Well, it still doesn't beat the one Lilly and me made in Passau, but this one is getting close... I also ended up eating it all, which is kind of scary as it consisted of:
  • 300 g of mixed salad
  • half a package of tomatoes
  • half a package of nice Danish feta
  • 220 g of chicken (put in a nice marinade)
  • 70 g of garlic croutons
  • plus some nice Italian herb dressing
Oh, well... some times I am just hungry I guess :) Now back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home