Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Uncle Kennie! :-D

Yes, yesterday morning my mother called me to say that my sister gave birth to a little baby girl 2 hours earlier (8:08 am). The girl weighted 2.850 g and was 47 cm long. My sister and her husband Tommy decided to name the cute little girl Freja, a name which I really adore. It is also a name with a lot of history and it is highly tighed to Danish culture: Wikipedia/Freya.

My dad sent us a lot of nice pictures and I must say that I am very proud to be an uncle!

It doesn't need mentioning that my family (mother, dad, grandmother etc) and the family of Tommy are all melding away of happiness!

3 Comments:

  • Power to Blog Readers?
    Power to Blog Readers? When author and blogger Keri Smith wrote this entry about some of her thoughts, feelings and recent life experiences, she didn't expect a backlash from some readers.
    Good point. Hey, if you're interested in health and healthy food recipe, you might like to visit my healthy food recipe - it's all about healthy food recipe. Thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, September 06, 2005 1:46:00 PM  

  • Hi !!! Congratulations Uncle Kennie !!! Freja was born healthly and pretty baby !!! Cuti cuti cuti !!!!
    Bernadete / Livia's Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, September 07, 2005 1:04:00 PM  

  • Dag omke Kennie,

    Van hatte fielseteerd! Dat Freja mar een gewoepst jonk wodden mag!
    Hattelike groeten uut de Stellingwarven,
    Johan

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, September 28, 2005 11:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home