Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Monday, October 31, 2005

The Dr. Phil test

So today me and Jens did the Dr. Phil test. When I did it using the test someone mailed Jens I got a 51, but the same answers on other sites as 1, 2, gives me different results varying between 43 and 45, which leads to the following conclusion:

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
Taken from the test, copyright reserved.

Not that bad I guess =) Still want to be my friend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home