Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Friday, March 04, 2005

Waarom ben ik nu zo lui...?

Oh oh...I am home, and actually I am kind of busy as I need to pack and take care of various things before I leave to Ameland in less than 2 hours :S but still I feel so lazy and am just sitting here... :(

I heard rumours that Cleanlook might become the new default GNOME theme. That theme is just looking lovely!

Lovely, oh that word makes me think about my sweetie...now I cannot talk to her for 2-3 days :S ... oh, lets hope that I have fun on Ameland and that the time will go quickly... which means that before I know it I will be by her side again! I wish you a good weekend my love! I will surely miss u...actually I am already =) Muaaaah!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home