Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Thursday, March 03, 2005

Kann ich eine Gummistiefel kaufen, bitte...

Puh, what a day...I feel so tired. Actually, I didn't get home that late, but unfortunately lots of work was waiting for me at home. The last couple of hours I have been working on Chapter 2 in our System Architecture document... puh, that drained me for energy. I also went ouy buying some rubber boots :) and they turned out to not be so expensive... just 7 euros :) Luckely!



Now I just opened a packet, that I had received today... or maybe yesterday. I didn't really have time to look in the mail yet, but the sender gave me a hint by email! Yay, cool, I got all the song texts to all the Skik songs as well as a CD with some band from the Achterhoek. Cool! Thanks a lot Ingmar! I really appreciate it, but will have to examine it closer on monday!

2 Comments:

  • Ha di Kenneth! Ik bin blide a'j de post hebt ekregen. Ik ware benoud as der in Grünning giin post ebrach worden sol, ümdat se niit doer de hoge snei könden. Voele skik dermit! Ingmar

    By Blogger Ingmar, at Friday, March 04, 2005 9:09:00 AM  

  • Wie kriegen hier wel post! Der ligt nou ok nait meer zo veul snij op d'wegen...n lutje beedje jammer...

    Mor k goa vandoag noar Oamelaand tou, dus misschain is t wel goud dat t nait de haile tied snijt... k Hoop doch n poar mooie foto's op Oamelaand te moaken... mor dat zain wie even. Mien kameroa, dij neem k naturelk mit! =)

    Veul pelzaair dit weekènde!

    By Blogger Kenneth Rohde Christiansen, at Friday, March 04, 2005 2:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home