Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Thursday, March 03, 2005

Kann ich eine Gummistiefel kaufen, bitte...

Puh, what a day...I feel so tired. Actually, I didn't get home that late, but unfortunately lots of work was waiting for me at home. The last couple of hours I have been working on Chapter 2 in our System Architecture document... puh, that drained me for energy. I also went ouy buying some rubber boots :) and they turned out to not be so expensive... just 7 euros :) Luckely!



Now I just opened a packet, that I had received today... or maybe yesterday. I didn't really have time to look in the mail yet, but the sender gave me a hint by email! Yay, cool, I got all the song texts to all the Skik songs as well as a CD with some band from the Achterhoek. Cool! Thanks a lot Ingmar! I really appreciate it, but will have to examine it closer on monday!

1 Comments:

  • Wie kriegen hier wel post! Der ligt nou ok nait meer zo veul snij op d'wegen...n lutje beedje jammer...

    Mor k goa vandoag noar Oamelaand tou, dus misschain is t wel goud dat t nait de haile tied snijt... k Hoop doch n poar mooie foto's op Oamelaand te moaken... mor dat zain wie even. Mien kameroa, dij neem k naturelk mit! =)

    Veul pelzaair dit weekènde!

    By Blogger Kenneth Rohde Christiansen, at Friday, March 04, 2005 2:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home