Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Thursday, March 03, 2005

Vamos a la playa ...uhhmm, øh, Ameland I mean =)

I felt so unbelievable tired this morning that I didn't get up early as planned :( which means that I will have a lot to do this evening. The instructor liked my bouncing ball in room simulation and I moved on to the second assignment... I got quite far but I guess I will have to use another day to finish it.



It also seems that I need to buy myself a pair of real rubber boots for my trip to Ameland this weekend...hmm, lets hope they are not too expensive, because this will probably be the first and last time I will use them =) Actually, I am really looking forward to the trip! I will be on Ameland the whole weekend... and I will surely report about it when I get home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home