Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Monday, June 06, 2005

Jeez... Another year older! =)

So, long time since I have written anything! Well, actually that means that I am doing fine and using my time with my girlfriend instead of behind the computer :)

Today it is my birthday and I am turning 26! The last couple of years I have spend my birthday alone and it hasn't been anything special, but this year it is different! This morning my love came with a cup of coffee for me while I was laying sleeping in my bed :-D and later she gave me a cuute card with a nice text and 3 nice pictures of us - each with a matching text on the back side! I also got some cool clothes (Pants, Brazilian T-shirt etc!) and a new wallet!

Day starting well, I must say!!!

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home