Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Thursday, March 10, 2005

Feeling better...

This morning I was so tired... I barely could walk... mostly walking like a zombie - kept falling asleep... Anyway, I went to school and had one hour to finish my assignment that had to be shown to the instructor today. Amazingly, everything I did just worked immediately! How is that possible... that never happens for me! When the clock was 11 I was almost finished with the assignment, and the instructor sad down with me to look at what I had done. The next quarter I demonstrated my accomplishments and at the same time implemented the last missing pieces! Soo cool =D I didn't really sleep and it turned out that my brain was working extremely well...heh..weird :) but cool! Now I can relax more when I go to Passau today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home