Kenneth Rohde Christiansen

The life and feelings of an individual not like the most.



Thursday, March 10, 2005

A short update

So I haven't been writing for some days... actually I wanted to, but I haven't had the energy. I seem to be taking too much work on my shoulder. I want to pass all my courses and I am a perfectionist to some degree... unfortunately this means that my work keep stacking up and I have no idea how I can finish it all on time. My strategy has been going to bed at 3:00 am and getting up at 7:00am - I used to be able to do this with few problems, but since I am mostly working when I am awake (as well as missing my girlfriend) this is just getting too much for me, and I might be experiencing a kind of burnout. It is also like, everytime I do a shitload of work, then my partners doesn't do anything (not all of them, I have been really happy with some), or they do a shitty job which means that I suddently get even more work to do. When this is not the case the teachers simply don't publish their assignments on time or the systems we have to use doesn't work :S

To something else...GNOME 2.10 is released!!! Congratulations people! I just read the Danish press annoucement and noticed that they thanked me :) I hope to work more on GNOME again, but it will probably be work related due to the problems stated above :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home